Polka-Dots and Popcorn, Fashion Frosting ~forever

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bath and Body Works Winter Scents

Hey guys!
One of my favorite things to do during the holidays, is light candles! Bath and Body Works is a great place to get some candles, because they have warm and cozy scents and they aren't very expensive.
This here is a mini candle for only 3.50$. I have this one and I especially love the smell; some of the candles that I tried when I was in the store were awful, but if you keep looking, you're sure to find one you like. Personally, I'm not into the super sweet smells, or the food ones. Fruit is okay though. I tend to go with one that's like woodsy or has a home-like cozy smell.
Twinkling Night 1.3 oz. Mini Candle
 I also really love using perfume and things like hand cream, shower gel, or body lotion that have good smells. Here's one that smells just like apples, and it has winter undertones too, perfect for the holidays!
Winter Candy Apple Body Lotion
Hope you enjoyed these holiday gift ideas (for yourself or others!).
Happy Holidays!
Kk

2 comments:

  1. hi blogger!!thank you very much for your nice comment on my blog!! :) very nice holiday gift ideas!! :) We can follow each other!!What do you think??? :) Just let me know your answer -where you follow me- on my blog and then i followed you back!!!

    keep the good work!!
    xoxo stefaniaa!!
    http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have like no followers on my blog. :)

      Delete