Polka-Dots and Popcorn, Fashion Frosting ~forever

Sunday, December 30, 2012

H&M Basic Tops

Hey guys,
So personally, I have a lot of cute sweaters and jackets and hoodies and stuff that I often find are too bulky over a fashion top with dolmen sleeves or something. That's why I found myself in need of some simple, plain colored, not-too-tight not-too-loose short sleeved tops.
As I've said before, brand name places usually aren't the best place to buy basics, you're better off at like Macy's, Nordstrom, or Old Navy. But actually when I was shopping, I found exactly what I was looking for at H&M.
The things that are in the H&M store are often very different from the things on their website, so I wasn't able to find the garment that I bought online, but this was the closest thing to it:
H&M Basic Short-Sleeve Top
This one is a little more fitted, and it's made of a stretchier material, but you get the idea.
Try to buy it in colors that match your wardrobe; I bought mine in maroon/burgundy and navy, but other good ones are like black, white, or beige.
Kk




No comments:

Post a Comment